M and H Consultants and Trainers Ltd, trading as FIOR, was launched in 2009 to provide a bespoke and 24/7 support service to a limited and select number of clients across a wide range of commercial operations including the retail, financial, security, legal, leisure and industrial manufacturing trade sectors. The company focuses in the main on the arenas of Fire Safety and Incident Response planning and training.
The company was founded by Joe Holden and Tommy Mann who have operated for over two decades at Police and Fire Service executive management levels across the Central Scotland belt, UK national and international levels. In 2014 Carol Holden joined us to deal with the administration of the business, events and training.
- Command and control leadership
- Terrorist enquiries and counter
- Terrorist security advice
- Major crime enquiries fire safety, risk assessment, and training
- Event risk management and planning
- Major fire incident handling and rescue extraction
- Disaster management and contingency planning including audit and review specialist Disaster management for the petro-chemical industry
- Business continuity planning
- In addition we have a number of associates we can call on with an extensive breadth of experience including security, financial crime investigation, crisis intervention and all matters relative to business resilience
Fingers crossed and with a following wind we are starting to emerge from the pandemic
FIOR are delighted to announce that they have sponsored Gairdoch UFC 2011 training kits this year.
BRIDGE OF ALLAN PRIMARY SCHOOL GOLF DAY – 20 April 2018
FIOR are proud to have delivered training to: