Fire Safety Managers Training
5 DAY FIRE SAFETY MANAGER TRAINING COURSE
This course has been accredited by the Institute of Fire Safety Managers and successful completion will entitle the delegate to enrol in the IFSM continuing professional development programme.
The course will be overseen and delivered by Tommy Mann MBE GCGI MIFSM utilising teacher to student direct delivery, interactive discussions based on case studies and use of PAS 79 methodology to complete fire risk assessment templates.
Each delegate will receive a FIOR Certificate showing successful completion of the IFSM accredited training course which will entitle them to enrol with IFSM.
£999 + Vat
Successful completion of the course will enable the individual to competently:
- Conduct practical fire risk assessments in your place of work evaluating the current fire safety provision against legislative requirements and government guidance
- Ability to record risk assessment utilising PAS 79 method
- Identify fire safety vulnerabilities & deliver remedial actions
- Know how to conduct regular reviews
- Develop knowledge which will allow the attendee to advise on fire control measures & fire fighting access
- Deliver and manage effective fire action plans
Students will have access to a secure student forum and mentor support through the FIOR website. Reading materials and recommended fire safety literature and legislation will also be accessible through the secure student portal.
Course fee includes all training materials, refreshments and lunch. Accommodation is not included.